Sunday, August 29, 2010

#$%@#$#!!!!!

I finally sat down today and figured out what I have to do to get a driver's license. (With a list of forms and everything!) Go me? I have to get a learner's permit and then take the driving test, but at least this time I don't have to wait 6 months. woop de-friggin'-doo? eh.

The first week of school turned out to be disappointing. I forgot how much below my level of education CCAC is. I should stop expecting them to do things like.... well, think. At least I like the material for all my classes, and I'm 99% sure I'm getting straight A's.

On the bright side, I will still have a couple hundred dollars left over after buying books! huzzah!

Even better, we had a lasagna party yesterday. I made the lasagna with fresh pasta made by my roommate, Tuttle. Everyone loved it. :D We have no leftovers. D: But! We have plenty of fresh angel hair pasta for tonight because Tuttle made too much pasta last night! :D

Life is still good; I'm just irritated.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I did not do this for you as you asked but I am glad you got it done!

    ReplyDelete