Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to Asheville............

Just for e weekend............... I went to see my friend Luciana whom I have not seeing in months. It was great. We talked until one in the morning and still have lots to talk next time we see each other which I am hoping, will be soon.

We went to an Asian restaurant for dinner where the food is delicious with Julia and a friend who look just like Barbie, and yes just as dumb. She is really nice though. Ashevile has grown in the 12 years we moved from there. Downtown has really expended and has lots of bars and restaurnats. Very artsy as usual but with a bit more to do. Still, I would not want to go back and live there. Greenville has a different energy that suits us so much more. Asheville is still too quiet for me.

I am glad I have Luciana living there because it gives me a chance to go back and enjoy what the city has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment