Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where have you been?!?

Where HAVE I been! Where have I been?

I've been stuck in the suburbs (Rachel's parents' house) for two days puppy-sitting a chocolate lab that isn't house trained. I hate dogs. I hate suburbia. But now I am back!

More importantly, school has started. three of my classes started this week: English composition 2 (comp2), the Anthropology of Globalization (Anthro), and History of the World's Religions (Relig). In two weeks I start History of Modern Art (art), and Intro to Theater. ...or so THEY think!

I wanted to sign up for a literature course. Because comp2 is the prerequisite for a proper literature course, that would mean waiting or talking to a teacher. So, I signed up for theater because it counts toward my literature requirement in case this crazy plan doesn't work, and it gives me time to find a better course.

I forgot how dumb the people at CCAC are. eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment